"We're in this together" and it's true. Each of us is navigating new routines and ways of interacting with each other. Social distancing and self isolation are now everyday phrases and ways of behaving. Music classes, as we know them, do not lend themselves to this new reality but we are creative and we can and will adapt. This is only temporary. How long this 'new normal' lasts is unknown but in this time, let's keep music a part of our lives.
Check you School Emailfor updates and information from Mr. Dumas / Mrs. Livingstone.
2) Login Username: This has been emailed to all students - CHECK YOUR SCHOOL EMAIL
3) Make sure you type in your name THE EXACT SAME WAY as you did last time. If this is your first time in, you will have to choose your class based on a drop down list.
4) Click the "Next Gen Edition" and then scroll down to your assigned chapter.
5) Read all pages that give you music information. Click on any icons that look like a digital speaker. Make sure your speakers are turned up!
6) Complete the assigned sections in that chapter for this week. When you complete an assignment to your satisfaction, press Submit. You are allowed to redo assignment pages as many times as you like, and only the top score is kept (but push Submit!)
Mr. D has created a log in PDF and shared in with you via the OneDrive.